Roxy Pacific Holdings Limited proudly purchased Mori, the next freehold masterpiece.
Roxy Pacific Holdings Limited, which was founded in May 1967, focuses mainly on the hospitality and real-estate industries.
Roxy Pacific Holdings Limited was listed on SGX in 2008 and is involved in the development and sale of commercial and residential properties.
The Group was primarily interested in developing condos of small- to medium size that were targeted at upper-income households.
Roxy Pacific‘s track record includes more than 5,000 residential and commercial units from 2004 to 2020
Commercial properties include several high-end boutique hotels in Osaka & Kyoto, Japan, and the flagship Grand Mercure Roxy in Australia and Singapore.
Recent Singapore residential developments include Eon On Shenton, Neu at Novena and Arena Residences.
Roxy Pacific’s newest District 14 Freehold luxury development, Mori Condo located on Guillemard Road, will be Mori.
Mori will offer units with 1-4 bedrooms that will meet the needs of both homebuyers and investors.
Mori Condo @ Guillemard can be found at the District 14’s popular city fringe and is just 6 minutes from either Aljunied (EW9) or Dakota (CC8) MRT Stations.
It is just 6 MRT stops from City Hall MRT Interchange to reach the CBD. You will also be amazed at the easy access to other parts of the island via the Pan Island Expressway, (PIE), and Kallang-Paya Leebar Expressway(KPE), which links to other major expressways.
Singapore’s freehold Mori condo Singapore is close to many amenities, including the Paya Lebar Commercial Hub, which includes 3 major shopping centers, Singapore Sports Hub, which includes Kallang Wave Mall, City Plaza, which offers affordable and wholesale fashion, and Old Airport Road Hawker.
The URA Master Plan 2019 will transform Kallang Riverside in Kampong Bugis into a waterfront recreation area and car-lite community.
Aspiring residents of Mori will have the opportunity to enjoy even more exciting amenities at the Kallang Riverside precinct, which includes several shopping malls and Waterfront Hotels. F&B restaurants, and an estimated 4,000 new residences.
Living at Mori Singapore will give you a wide range of dining options. These include restaurants in Old Airport Road Hawker, Joo Chiat Road, and Geylang as well as cafes and restaurants at KINEX and Paya Lebar Quarters.
If parents are looking for schools that are well-respected, they might consider Kong Hwa School or Geylang Method Primary School. These schools are close to Mori Condominium.
Mori showroom will remain closed for maintenance and weekly cleaning, as well as private events.
To avoid disappointment, you should make an appointment online.
Mori, the newest and most anticipated city fringe condo is located in district 14 on Jalan Molek and Guillemard Road. Roxy Pacific previously owned 15 terraced homes in Guillemard and this freehold development was sold for $93million. The houses adjoining are located at 217-223A Guillemard Road, and 1-21A Jalan Molek.
The land area has a 9999 year leasehold tenure. It covers 37,131 square feet and includes two-storey terrace homes. Based on the 2019 URA Master Plan, Mori proposes to construct 137-unit residential developments with a maximum gross floor area of 114,365 sq feet. This includes a 10% bonus balcony area.
Mori Singapore will offer a variety of units, ranging from 1- 4 Bedroom units to large-sized efficiency. This will ensure that there is no waste. The ceiling height of most units will reach a respectable 2.85m.
It is located just 6 minutes from Dakota MRT(CC8) and Aljunied MRT(EW9). There is also the Old Airport Road Food Centre & Market, which is 500m away.
Mori is also close to two major expressways, PIE and KPE. These expressways will allow you to connect easily to other major expressways and make it easy to travel to the rest Singapore.
Mori condo residents have a wealth of amenities nearby. There are many options for dining from nearby hawker centers, restaurants, and trendy cafes, as well as shopping options from Paya Lebar’s business hub to Singapore Sports Hub. There are several local delights in the vicinity of Molek: Old Airport Road Market & Food Centre and Sims Vista Food Centre & Market as well as Kallang Estate Fresh Market & Food Centre.
Paya Lebar Commercial Hub, which is a major URA area growth area, has the Paya Lebar Quarter Mall and Sing Post Centre. These are on top of existing Tanjong Katong Complex and Kinex, as well as City Plaza.
Kallang Leisure Park is located in Singapore Sports Hub. Kallang Wave Mall offers a wide range of entertainment, shopping and dining options that cater to all budgets and interests.
Guillemard Road is included in the Kallang URA masterplan. There are huge plans to revive the Kallang River so that residents can cycle through seamless park connectors and sportsmen can kayak in the River.
Residents of Mori will enjoy a better quality of life and more exciting amenities.
Parents who are looking for top schools will be pleased to know that there are many schools within close proximity of Mori Condo, including Kong Hwa School, Broadrick Secondary and Geylang Methodist School.
MORI – CONVENIENCE MEETS FinANCIAL GROWTH – MORI
1. Strategically located in the 2 fastest URA growth areas of Singapore Master Plan – Kallang Riverside & Paya Lebar Region Commercial Hub.
2. It is located in the heart of Guillemard Road’s popular city fringe. This area offers a variety of amenities including restaurants, shops, malls, recreation areas, and a ready-to-use transport infrastructure that can cater to all your needs.
3. You can walk 5 minutes to Aljunied MRT or Dakota MRT (CC8).
4. Paya Lebar MRT station (EW8 & CC9) is only 1 station away. Here you will find Paya Lebar Commercial Hub with many Grade-A Offices, Paya Lebar Quarters Mall, Paya Lebar Square, and Sing Post Centre.
5. You are only 6 stops from Raffles Place MRT, EW14 &NS26 for your commute to Singapore’s CBD.
6. Access to Singapore’s rest via the Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway, Pan Island Expressway (PIE), and Nicoll Highway.
7. It takes only 6-8 minutes to get to Singapore Marina Financial Hub or CDB.
8. 5 minutes drive from largest branch of Decathlon Singapore in Kallang Blvd.
9. 5. Minutes drive to the old favourite MacDonalds or KFC restaurants with drive-thru options at Kallang Stadium Boulevard.
10. It takes only 15 minutes to get to Singapore’s Changi International Airport, Jewel @ Changi and Singapore University Of Technology and Design.
11. 8.8 minutes cycling to Singapore Sports Hub or National Stadiums. This is an additional exercise option for a healthy lifestyle.
12. Singapore Sports Hub offers a variety of shopping options, including Kallang Wave Mall and Kallang Leisure Park. It also has more entertainment and dining options.
13. It takes just 10 minutes to reach Singapore’s East Coast Park and Beach. The popular East Coast Lagoon Food Centre offers local food fares.
14. Within 1km, you will find the highly sought-after Geylang Methodist Primary and Secondary Schools and Kong Hwa School.
15. Nearby International Schools such as NEXUS International School or James Cook University Singapore.
16. There are many wet markets and hawker food centers, including Old Airport Road Market & Food Centre and Sims Vista Market & Food Centre, Geylang Serai Market & Food Centre and Kallang Estate Fresh Market & Food Centre. These centres can provide fresh ingredients and delicious meals.